Sunday, May 24, 2009

Annapolis First Sundays Arts Show

I am going to participate in the First Sundays Arts Festival in Annapolis on Sunday June 7th . http://www.goweststreet.com/This will be the first time I will be selling my mixed media art at an event ! Hopefully it will be worth the effort . I have been busy trying to figure out how I want to display my pieces . I certainly do not want to just line it up on a table ... oh no no no that will not do ! I so far have altered an old bookshelf with antique newspaper advertisements , gingerbread wood cutouts and paint . I have some old green shutter screens I am going to hang things from . At the last flea market sale I picked up a way cool old metal gum display rack and it holds my small collages perfectly ! I think all put together it will be different and eyecatching . I just need to tie up some loose ends and start praying it doesn't rain ! Stop by and say hello !

1 comment: